Monday, July 28, 2008

3,2,1, SUMMER!...I'm bored.

It happens every year, the first week of summer is awesome, second is cool, the third is nice and relaxing, then the rest are just boring. I'm not complaining, bored is preferable to stressed out of you senses, but it's just funny how little of your goals are accomplished, or even started, at the middle of the summer. I have barely even started planning my curb-painting business more than what I posted earlier. Oh well, at least I had a little bit of fun going along with little bits of plans. And I've had tons of fun sleeping. ;)

Does anyone agree?

2 comments:

Ken said...

The grass is always greener . . .

It seems to me that anticipation is most of the fun. Once something arrives, or you achieve something, it is always "what now?"

brenda said...

I feel the opposite--summer has been crazy for me! And maybe I've let you down, eh? Let's get crackin on your plan.

Can I remind you and your fans about the week you spent in Yelm, the reunion at Camp Alpine, and the week of scout camp? You've been busy about every other week.