
Monk is the name of the awesomest t.v. show ever. The cover of season one says it all:
Obsessive
Compulsive
Detective
It is basically a show about a detective that has OCD, a photographic memory, and about 100 phobias. It is really funny and interesting and scary etc. Mr. Monk solves a murder mystery in every episode, weather the crime happened the day he gets there or three years before. It is really awesome.
Has anyone else ever heard of it? Does anyone think they know of a better t.v. show?

5 comments:
I love Monk, but here are a few I love more:
1. Freaks and Geeks
2. M*A*S*H
3. Alias
None of those are as wholesome as Monk, though. I doubt your mom would let you watch them yet. So enjoy Monk. :0)
I like Monk, but I haven't watched it in a while.
Robin got interested in Freaks and Geeks, but got shut down by parental intervention. She watches Everybody Hates Chris now.
We are really into the new Doctor Who. Very creative writing and very little objectionable material. Did you know that Douglas Adams wrote some episodes in the 70's?
We are also fans of Chuck, My Name is Earl, and The Simpsons, but none of those rate as "wholesome"!
Watching the original Star Trek is like eating comfort food. I watched some Monk years ago when it was on broadcast TV, and really liked it. There was an episode where he chased down a marathon runner to save the day!
Isn't he the guy who played Minion in the Spy Kids movies?
Post a Comment