Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Plans

This summer I want to mostly just relax and play Wii. My mom had a genius idea that was just too good to resist, though. I am going to make money by painting on sidewalk curbs!! Fire fighters use the address on the curbs to find the burning houses faster, so I could paint the numbers on all of the curbs! You have to admit, that is a pretty good idea.

P.S. If any of you are interested, just give me a call. Except for Grant and Carl and anyone else in Utah.

3 comments:

g. wesley said...

good luck with the painting.

grant

Neil said...

No fair!
My parents' great idea was sending me far away to Oklahoma and cleaning my room :(
Have fun!

Em

Neil said...

Count us in. There was someone who came around our neighbourhood with fliers, and announced the day they were doing it, then they came by and did a buch at once. Now I'm glad we held out.